Fettuccine in a Creamy Mushroom Sauce
This mushroom fettuccine recipe features fresh oyster mushrooms bathed in a creamy sauce. Delicious, simple, and quick to prepare!
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 shallot diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 4 ounces fresh oyster mushrooms chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- salt & pepper to taste
- Lightly salt a pot of water and bring to a boil. Add 8 ounces of fettuccine pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes until pasta is al dente. Drain water.
- Toss mushroom sauce with cooked pasta, then serve and enjoy!